Where are balloon drops used?
Even though they can be put to use for a lot of different occasions as well as for a number of different motives, the prime times we are rigging a drop is for New Years, functions where a victor or decision is being divulged, wedding receptions for the entrance of the bride and groom, and for fund raisers or school events.
Following is a short list of ideas of functions and venues where balloon drops would be fitting. This is by no means a thorough list.
– Proms, Homecomings, or other School Dances: Balloons are routinely dropped near the end of the night and inspires the guests to continue until the absolute end.
– Spirit Rallies: A wonderful technique to help grow school spirit along with color and pizzazz!
– Honor Presentations: Whether or not this is Prom, Homecoming, or announcement of the new CEO coming to the office … Balloons dropped around the guests of honor is always a success!
– Wedding Receptions: Normally a balloon drop net will drop a cascade of colorfully pouring over the newlyweds enter the reception area.
– NYE Drops: New Years Eve: Outstandingly the most desired drop and pop drop season as a result of the fact that all our clients like the colorful release of the balloons and the arrival of the new year!
Above is a balloon drop in Deer Park . If you are located there or in the Greater Tampa Bay area and want a balloon drop for your event, please give us a call!
YTEevents can also service other areas . The day after the balloons here were delivered, the team went and installed another balloon drop in Valrico. We deliver to all of the Greater Tampa Bay area and are happy to come to your special event
Watch a balloon drop:
See an example from another event: