Barter for Balloons
You’ve found it! This is the page that explains some of the items we are able to barter along with some of the things we are interested in bartering for. If you are looking for any of these items or services or if you have any of these to offer, we would be more than happy to work with you to determine how we can come to an agreement for your event. Please keep in mind that planning and negotiations can take time. So, please do not wait until last minute to book an event. Typically our schedule fills up 2-4 months ahead of time. So, the sooner you plan, the better chance we have of coming to a mutual agreement.
Firstly, we offer all kinds of things. Please check out our website for a list of services we offer in full. We mostly prefer to barter with balloon decor, but can also provide entertainment as well. So, if you have something we desire to barter with, please let us know and we will be happy to discuss details further.
What are we interested in trading?
There are a lot of different items we are interested in, and for various reasons. Our staff has contributed to the list below over time and it has grown to include any number of different items. Please feel free to look over the list and see if there is anything you may be able to help us with. We would really appreciate it!
– A van for delivering balloons. Ideally, we would want an extended roof, extended cab work vehicle.
– Vehicle wrapping service for such a vehicle would also be welcomed.
– Pilot License training. What can I say? Our owner loves flying planes.
– Massages. We work hard. Everyone needs a little relaxation. Gift certificates to get massages are a great way to relieve stress.
– Manicures / Pedicures. Likewise, our fingers hurt after tying so many balloons and our feet hurt from standing. These are always welcome.
– Any health or dental services. Many entertainers do not have quality health care. We could use the help.
– Vacation packages are always a great incentive for the crew and can be a fun get-away.
– Airfare vouchers can always be used. We travel a lot with our job and saving money on airfare means more in the pocket of our staff.
– House cleaning services, lawn care, personal chef, or just someone to do the laundry. We’re busy. Help is appreciated.
– Tickets to sporting events are always welcome. Many of our staff are big fans.
– Nice watches, purses, wines, shoes, or dress clothes. A fitted suit might just win over a few of our staff.
– Website design, SEO services, or content writing are all things we would want to keep up to date.
– Horseback riding lessons
– Disney Tickets
– Diapers for various children of people on our team
– Gold bricks
– House Payments
– And much more! The list gets pretty crazy with some of our artists. If they want what you are offering, then they might just volunteer to do the work for you!
What are we NOT interested in?
Mostly, we are not interested in exposure, advertising, or ‘tax write-offs.’ So, if that is what you are offering, we do not consider that something we would like to barter for. We are very busy and have 1,000’s of satisfied clients who are very happy paying for our services. We welcome any advertising, exposure, or write-offs you would like to offer us, but as a general rule do not give them much weight in the bartering process.