Are you looking for a way to close out the summer season in style? Then look no further than YTE Events!
We’ve got all the options you need to throw the ultimate beach-themed party, whether it’s at home or at the beach. We’ll help you choose from our extensive range of decorations, face painting options, and hula dancing lessons. Our staff is always friendly and willing to help, so if you have any questions about what we offer or how to plan your event with us, don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Summer is almost over. We know, we know. It’s hard to believe that the season of flip-flops and bikinis could be coming to an end. But it is, and we’re here to help you get through it by throwing a beach-themed party! A beach-themed party can be as simple or as extravagant as you want it to be. You can go with a few festive decorations and some summer-themed food and drinks, or you can go all out with a full face painting station, hula dancing lessons for your guests, water slides and bounce houses! The choice is yours!
If you’re looking for inspiration, look no further than YTE Events! Our team of professional event planners has created hundreds of parties—and we’ve learned a thing or two along the way about what makes them truly great. If you’re ready to throw your own summer-ending bash, check out some of our past events where we have tons of options for themes and decorating ideas that will have your guests saying “WOW!”
Summer is winding down and kids are going back to school. But that doesn’t mean the fun has to end! We have a few ideas for beach themed parties you can throw to close out your summer of fun.
1. Hula skirts and leis are an easy way to get your party started, but don’t stop there! You can decorate with flamingos, pineapples, and palm trees!
2. Keep the colors bright with yellow and blue accents (think sunsets).
3. For a tropical look, use seashells as table centerpieces or hanging lanterns above the tables. Don’t forget about the lemongrass to repel mosquitoes!
1. Face painting is a great way to add some flare and make it fun for everyone involved! Our artists are trained in fast yet impressive paintings that keep the line moving quickly so no one has to wait too long before getting their turn at being painted!
2. If you want an even more exotic look than normal face painting provides, try using henna instead; this gives kids “tattoos” that last up to three weeks so they can show off their cool new designs at school after the party
The summer is coming to an end, and it’s time to say goodbye. But don’t worry! You can send summer off in style with a beach-themed party! What are you waiting for?
-Invite your friends and family over to a beach-themed party they will never forget!
-Decorate your house with fun beach decorations. You can even recruit some hula dancers!
-Have face painting available for everyone. It will be a great way for guests to get creative with their own looks.
-Hire a DJ that specializes in beach music so that everyone can dance their little hearts out on the sand.